Thanks to the collaboration between Burnblock® and Lemahieu&Lempan, LDCwood creates new fire retardant solutions for your timber and panels. The fire retardant Burnblock® is 100% natural, 100 % biodegradable and non-toxic.
A number of wood types and panels (this list expands continuously) is yet B-s1,d0 certified in accordance with the European classification system EN 13501.
Tested and certified by several independent European Institutions.
Read more about the partnership between Lemahieu&Lempan and Burnblock®.
The advantages of wood and panels treated with Burnblock®
- Best results in the market in the field of fire-retardancy. Burnblock® has a certification according to the European standards regarding combustible materials, namely up to B-s1, d0.
- Through vacuum/pressure impregnation, Burnblock® is incorporated into the core of the wood product. After drying in our ultramodern oven it is ready to be processed by you or us.
- Planing, sawing and drilling remain possible while retaining the certificate.
- There is no change in color or structure.
- Both for indoor and outdoor applications.
For outside use no extra coating necessary* = no extra cost for as long as the lifespan of the wood. The fire retardant effect will decay at the same pace as the timber/wood itself.
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timber fire retardant until B-s1,d0 in accordance with the European standard EN13501-01
For ecological and economic reasons one can choose ThermoWood® instead of hardwood.More info
We offer numerous applications and try to implement almost every customer demand.More info